Aquarius Full COVID-19 Information
What is the Aquarius Gold Coast “We are ready” “Are you?” programme?
Aquarius Gold Coast understands that as guests return to travel, accommodation safety and cleanliness is at the forefront of travellers’ minds. Aquarius Gold Coast’s “We are ready” “Are you?” programme builds on our already impeccably high standards of cleanliness to deliver the highest level of sanitation throughout guest rooms and common areas, so you know that your health, safety and well-being is our number one priority before, during and after your stay with us.
The management of Aquarius Gold Coast is taking all the necessary measures to ensure that we are fully compliant with The Australian Department of Health and that of the World Health Organisation.
We want to re-assure you that we are doing everything we can to protect our guests and staff.
How has the guest experience changed?
The entire guest experience has been re-evaluated, with COVID-safe regulations in place from the moment you check-in with us. All day to day operations including those relating to cleaning procedures and the utilisation of common spaces throughout the building have been reviewed, to ensure both the safety of our guests and our Aquarius team is assured.
On check-in, our Aquarius team may request some additional information on your recent travel as well as if you are feeling any symptoms of COVID-19. If you have travelled from a hotspot or are unwell you may be asked to find alternative accommodation. Failure to notify our team of your recent travel or if you are feeling unwell as well as false information may result in your stay being terminated and no refunds. Rest assured, we are here to support all our guest’s health, safety, and well-being.
What measures are being taken to ensure the ongoing safety and cleanliness of guest rooms and bathrooms?
We have ensured a range of suitable disinfectants, cleaners and cleaning tools are used as part of our rigorous daily operations to meet high cleaning standards and protection against any COVID-19 virus outbreak.
Aquarius Gold Coast’s “We are ready” “Are you?” programme guarantees a deep clean of the top high touch areas in guest rooms and bathrooms, in addition to our high standard in-house cleaning policies. Aquarius Gold Coast “We are ready” “Are you?” programme also guarantees the double clean of showers and toilets with both commercial and hospital grade disinfectant. This includes but is not limited to:
- All handles, doorknobs, and key card access points
- Light and electrical switches
- Bed frames, mirrors, and clothing shelves
- Bathroom – toilet flushes and seats, bath & shower tap ware
- Bathroom amenities – Soap dispenser and paper towel holder
What measures are being taken to ensure safety and hygiene within common areas?
Aquarius Gold Coast “We are ready” “Are you?” programme ensures common areas are frequently and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily as well regularly during peak times and after guest use, paying special attention to high touch-point areas, such as door handles, switches, counters etc.
Hand sanitiser is available to all at reception as well as in all common areas and bathrooms throughout the building. We also have sanitiser for guest use upon entry and exiting of our building.
Social distancing regulations are in place throughout all common areas with social distancing signs for ease.
Kitchen ware, including kettles, fridges and all touched surfaces are cleaned after each use with a high-grade food sanitiser and the cooking area is limited to a certain number of guests at one time. The kitchen is open 7am-10pm daily to ensure cleanliness and health and safety is maintained during these hours.
What measures are being taken to ensure safety and hygiene within Aquarius Gold Coast’s facilities?
Guests can be assured that our facilities will continue to be safe and comfortable. The following COVID-safe regulations have been implemented for our guest’s hygiene and safety:
- Social distancing regulations are in place and there will be limits to the number of guests using our facilities at one time
- All facilities are cleaned and sanitised at an increased frequency
- Guests must not share any equipment in the kitchen until they have been thoroughly wiped down and sanitised after use
- Hand sanitiser is available at the reception desk as well as in all common and bathroom areas
- Please note that in the interest of health and safety, certain facilities may undergo temporary closures i.e. swimming pool and guests are advised to speak with a member of staff for an updated status of these facilities
- We will be ensuring that all front of house, high use surfaces will be cleaned at an increased frequency rate
- Our kitchen and bar ‘Jacks Spot’ have always maintained high levels of cleanliness and will continue to do so, whilst ensuring that modifications are made to number of guests in an area at a certain time.
“We are ready” “Are you?”
Our Travel Advisory Policy – Covid-19
Book with confidence
Given the exceptional circumstances we currently face, we recognise the need for flexible reservations and support for all new bookings made directly through www.aquariusgoldcoast.com.au, email, and our phone line (0755271300) on or before the 31st October 2020.
For reservations booked directly with Aquarius Gold Coast the following applies and will be addressed on a case by case bases:
· Free change of date up to 7 days prior to check in for stays on or before 31st October 2020. Whilst no booking fees will apply, date changes will be subject to availability and any difference in our nightly rate.
· Free cancellation when cancelled 7 days prior to check in for stays on or before 31st October 2020. Should the reservation be cancelled within that 7-day window, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
For reservations booked by third-party websites (Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda etc.), travel agents or tour operators you will need to contact them directly to discuss their cancellation policies during this time.
Please email through your booking requests to email@example.com and this will be addressed on a case by case bases.