Covid Safety Plan
Aquarius Gold Coast’s “We are ready” “Are you?” programme
COVID SAFE PLAN
Here at Aquarius Gold Coast, your health, safety, and well-being are our number one priority outside of having fun.
Under The Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation’s recommendations our ‘We are ready” “Are you?” programme builds on our already impeccably high standards of cleanliness to deliver the highest level of sanitation throughout guest rooms and common areas, so you know that we are providing you with a safe place to be before, during and after your stay with us.
We want to re-assure you that we are doing everything we can to protect our guests and staff. To ensure this we have introduced a range of cleaning protocols, in addition to our already thorough processes, to ensure you enjoy a safe and stress-free stay with us. These include but are not limited to:
- Additional disinfecting protocols in our guest rooms, after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with increased attention paid to hard and high-touch surfaces.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our public areas.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers for your use in every common area as well as upon entry.
- Practicing social distancing with signage throughout the building.
Our Travel Advisory Policy – COVID-19
Book with confidence
Given the exceptional circumstances we currently face, we recognise the need for flexible reservations and support for all new bookings made directly through www.aquariusgoldcoast.com.au, email, and our phone line (0755271300) on or before the 31st October 2020.
For reservations booked directly with Aquarius Gold Coast the following applies and will be addressed on a case by case bases:
· Free change of date up to 7 days prior to check in for stays on or before 31st October 2020. Whilst no booking fees will apply, date changes will be subject to availability and any difference in our nightly rate.
· Free cancellation when cancelled 7 days prior to check in for stays on or before 31st October 2020. Should the reservation be cancelled within that 7-day window, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
For reservations booked by third-party websites (Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda etc.), travel agents or tour operators you will need to contact them directly to discuss their cancellation policies during this time.
Please email through your booking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be addressed on a case by case bases.
For more information please look at our 'Aquarius Full COVID-19 Information' tab.